Monday, January 31, 2011

Interviews to come!

I had such an amazing response to my interview post I am amazed.  I actually am really looking forward to reading the books that I have not read yet and getting some more info from all of the people who are willing to take the time to do this.  I am extremely grateful to all of you.

Heres who we have to look forward to hearing from just from today:

G David Walker author of From a Far Land (Jaben's Rift)
Linda Acaster author of Torc of Moonlight : Special Edition (North York Moors Torc Trilogy)
Bob Greenwade author of Realm Hunter: Pursuit of the Silver Dirk
B Throwsnaill author of Hemlock and the Wizard Tower
Andrew Warwick author of Tears of the Mountain
J H Sked author of WolfSong (Tales from the Crescent)


I also have gotten probably around 10 more samples read, but the computer portion of my day got taken over by the interview thing.  I will get caught up soon.  Hopefully the ice storm doesn't take out the power and leave me unable to do anything.

3 comments:

  1. I posted my answers to your interview questions online at the Amazon site. Was I wrong for doing so? If so, would you let me know where to send them? Thanks.

    J. Gullage

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you will leave me a comment with your e-mail I will get ahold of you that way I have all of the interviews on file for when I need to pull them up. Thanks for your interest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello again,

    I would love to do an interview. Please let me know your email, send it to jdgplotspider@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete