Monday, February 28, 2011

Final day in February means favorite books for this month!

Top picks for February are:


1.The Emperor's Edge (a high fantasy mystery in an era of steam) by Lindsay Buroker
   Her Smashwords profile
2.Demon Gates (Nexus Wars Saga) by Robert Day
  His Smashwords profile
3. We actually have a tie for third place.
   a.WolfSong (Tales from the Crescent) by J H Sked
     Her Smashwords profile
   b.Hemlock and the Wizard Tower by B Throwsnaill
     His Smashwords profile

All of these books were fantastic reads and I recommend picking up any or all of them if you enjoy fantasy.  I do have to say that none of the books I read this month were bad, and to be honest I really need to keep track of what month I have read books in since there are a few I am not entirely sure.


Items under debate:
Encrypted (a science fantasy romance) by Lindsay Buroker
I really don't do romance, but everything Lindsay has written has been so enjoyable that I really am debating picking this one up.


Wish list:  This is my way of letting the authors know I am eagerly awaiting the next book in their series

Jaben's Rift Book 2
Tales from the Crescent Book 2
Hemlock and the Wizard Tower 2
The series premier of the series previewed in Picture Perfect
Another book involving the characters from The Emperor's Edge
The follow up to The Kinshield Legacy (an epic/heroic fantasy adventure) (The Kinshield Saga)

There are more, but I don't have my list in front of me.


Books I hope to get to in March: (in no specific order)

The Treasures of Carmelidrium
Bakkian Chronicles, Book I - The Prophecy
Rise of the Deva'shi (A Chronicle of Parthalan)
Show No Mercy: A Michael Dodge Thriller
Realm Hunter: Pursuit of the Silver Dirk
Lysterium
The White Tree
Night and Chaos (The Deva Chronicles #1)
Winter Wolves

7 comments:

  1. I'm thrilled and honored to be included on this list, Scott. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestions! I'm looking forward to more good reviews here, only Ooo golly this blue font is hard to read.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I darkened the blue some does that make it easier? Thanks for letting me know that it was tough to read.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Scott!

    More guys than I expected have grabbed Encrypted and liked it (or so they say in their reviews), but no promises. There are some smooches! Granted, there are usually frozen dead bodies or something in the room to keep things from getting too sappy.... ;)

    ~Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've just hit my wallet hard, Scott... Can't decide whether to thank you or not!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully after you read them you will be thanking me Naomi.

    ReplyDelete