Monday, February 21, 2011

Review for Black Earth: End of Innocence

Black Earth: End of the Innocence
4 stars

Black Earth: End of Innocence is an extremely unique story. It follows several characters through their experiences with what could be the beginning of the end of the world. There are some definite religious aspects to the book, but the vehicle for the end of the world are fallen stars carrying the mysterious Legion. 

The story moves along at a pretty fast pace and there is a lot of action. Despite all the different viewpoints and large number of characters I never felt like I was lost in the story at all. The only downside in my opinion is the cliffhanger ending, but the second book has been released so that is easy enough to remedy. If you are looking for a unique story with some crazy happenings and aliens then this is a great choice. Normally this isn't my choice of fantasy book, but I really enjoyed it so check out the sample and give it a try. Well worth the .99


Other works by this author:
I believe there are several more works due out this month.

Find this author:

No comments:

Post a Comment