Monday, February 7, 2011

Things to come

As of right now I have two books finished that I will be doing interviews on.  I hope to get both authors their questions by tomorrow at the lastest so I should have plenty of time to get one posted this Saturday and have one on deck for next Saturday.  I am still willing to do interviews with whoever is interested I have had one new person contact me and I'm very excited about that.

Our newest upcoming interview belongs to Brian Drake author of Show No Mercy: A Michael Dodge Thriller.  It will be several weeks before his interview is posted, but anyone interested in spy novels is welcome to read it and submit any questions they would like me to ask about it.  That goes for any books that I have listed I will do interviews on.  If you have a question for the author leave me a comment letting me know and I will include them (if appropriate) in my interview.

Upcoming interviews:

Torc of Moonlight : Special Edition (North York Moors Torc Trilogy)
For this week we have Torc of Moonlight : Special Edition (North York Moors Torc Trilogy) by Linda Acaster.



Hemlock and the Wizard Tower
Next week we will hear from B. Throwsnaill about Hemlock and the Wizard Tower

I also started reading Tears of the Mountain today so look for that interview with Andrew Warwick soon!

(A note to authors waiting for the interview I am reading through some of the shorter books first so I can build up a little stockpile.  I don't want to feel like I am rushed reading through the longer works and still trying to hit my self imposed one a week deadline.)

If you are an author that would like to do an interview go to http://indiebookblogger.blogspot.com/2011/01/basic-interview-questions-are-here.html and leave me a comment with an e-mail and I will get ahold of you with details.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment