Thursday, February 17, 2011

Yet another update

I have not been very active recently, but that is because my daughter is sick.  It doesn't seem to be anything serious but she is 3 months old and I am a first time dad so I am a little freaked out.  It also makes her a lot fussier than she normally is which limits my time being able to use the computer massively.  I have 4 books I have now finished and need to get reviews.  I will try to get at least one or two posted tomorrow.  Also we are still on schedule to have an interview with B Throwsnaill posted Saturday.  I will be out of state for most of the day so I won't be able to check in as much, but I will answer anything that I can as soon as I can.  Also please leave any additional questions for him as comments as I believe he will be checking in as well.

Books to be reviewed
Black Earth: End of the Innocence
Arawn's Quest (Zen Chronicles)
The Emperor's Edge (a high fantasy mystery in an era of steam)
WolfSong (Tales from the Crescent)

3 comments:

  1. I confirm that I will be answering any posted questions. Thank you in advance for posting the interview, Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Scott

    Thank you so much for a great and balanced review on WolfSong. (I have just done a happy dance around my kitchen). Most importantly, I'm really glad you enjoyed the book.

    Keep us updated on how your daughter is doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Scott,

    I left you a link to my fantasy novel in your thread over at Amazon, but I can email you a copy instead. My email's edwrobertson AT gmail.com

    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete