Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Free book contest right here right now!!!

Hello everyone.  Today is the beginning of my first "raffle" for a free ebook.  The lucky winner will receive a Smashwords coupon for Demon Gates (Nexus Wars Saga) by Robert Day.  All you have to do to enter is leave me a comment including your e-mail address so I can contact the winner when the contest is over.  Deadline is March 15 midnight Eastern Standard Time.  Just to point out this was my second favorite book from February and his second book in the series has just released.  Check his profile here.




I also will be posting my reviews for The Treasures of Carmelidrium and Picture Perfect as well.  I will also be doing interviews with the authors of all 3 of these books and all of them have agreed to provide copies of their books for more raffles!!

12 comments:

  1. I tweeted for you. I see some of my friends are here now. Keep up the good work.
    Nancy
    N. R. Williams, The Treasures of Carmelidrium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott, sign me up to try and win that coupon! Always love a good book!

    E-mail addy: jmpoole@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love a shot at winning

    skilmer@nb.sympatico.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. N. R. thanks for the publicity. I tweet your updates when I remember. I've gotta get into that habit.

    Jeff and Sue you are entered. Thanks for dropping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to be entered! jenniferaprovost@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to be entered for this one. My email address is jazriyah(at)gmail(dot)come

    ReplyDelete
  7. Always love getting free books! Count me in! dna(at)davidnalderman(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're a part of the A to Z Challenge -- a great way to grow your blog. You mentioned about just having a few followers--I don't know where you stand now because no followers are showing. Apparently your blog loads slow. I'd be tempted to say it was my computer, but other blogs are loading okay. I clicked the follower tab at the top of the page to become a follower, but the follower photos and button never loaded even after leaving the page up for several minutes.
    Don't know what's going on with that.

    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Scott, Sign me up. I can alway use a good coupon.

    I have two ebooks at Amazon. In Search of a Soul is one of them.

    Dhillthai@gmail.com

    http://smallmountainpub.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you like the idea of getting a review copy of City of the Gods for possible review and a free giveaway, just let me know. My e-mail address is mscottverne@gmail.com
    There's more info about the book at www.cityofthegods.com and it is on Amazon.

    thanks! M.Scott Verne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Throw me into the mix for a chance at a new read :)

    andrew@mistandshadows.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just found your blog today after your wife mentioned it over on my blog. Glad to see someone doing something to help indie authors out.

    I'll enter the raffle:

    jeffreybeesler (at) gmail (dot) com.

    ReplyDelete