Monday, March 21, 2011

Review for An Oak of Hope

An Oak of Hope (Brandeis of Aura)
An Oak of Hope (Brandeis of Aura) is a great family book. This is something that I will be reading to my daughter time and time again. The story follow a young girl as she finds out that she is a chosen one who can bring the true magic back to the world, and save her people and more from the users of dark magic. Along the way she is helped by a very diverse group of people including some weelfs, a red orc, and a brother she didn't know existed. 

I cannot wait until the next book in the series is released.  From what I understand it is actually getting its final edit right now so I am very excited about that.  There will also be an interview featuring the author and his daughter (they are a writer/editor team).  

This book is the best fantasy novel that I have come across so far for sharing with family.  I cannot wait until my daughter is a little older so I can share this special adventure with her. 

1 comment: