Monday, April 11, 2011

Ice Cracker II review

Ice Cracker II (and other short stories)
5 stars
This is a collection of 3 short stories dealing with characters from The Emperor's Edge. I would say that to fully understand and enjoy these you must read The Emperor's Edge first. All of the stories contained in this collection deal with the continuing quest of Amaranthe and her band of outlaws. The characters are still written very well with good dialogue and I found some parts amusing as well. I think if you enjoyed The Emperor's Edge this collection is a must have.

Lindsay Buroker continues to be one of my favorite authors that I have discovered since getting my kindle.  I haven't yet bought her romance novel, but it could happen any day.  Her characters always seem to do such a great job at pulling you in to the story that the books are hard to put down.  

Other works by Lindsay Buroker:

No comments:

Post a Comment