Friday, April 15, 2011

Me


I know this is actually kind of a lame post for the letter "m", but I have not been doing reviews for long enough to have one for every letter of the alphabet. 

I am 28 years old and have been married for about 11 months.  We have a 5 month old daughter named Zoey, 3 cats, and 3 dogs.  I started this blog after my wife and daughter got me a Kindle for Christmas and I discovered Indie authors.  I review based on how much I enjoy the story and the characters.  If anyone would like me to let them know if I find any typos I am happy to do so, but I am nowhere near a professional editor or writer.  I am really just glad that I found out about the amazing community of Indie authors.  I have found so many great books and met a lot of awesome people.  
I have been married for close to 11 months.  This is one of our engagement pictures.  

Me on the honeymoon.  Riveria Maya Mexico it was a blast!

Here is my little girl.  She was born Nov 5.  This is one of her 3 month pictures.

Here are the kitties: Xendrick orange and grey, Wimbley grey and thinks he's a dog, and Skunk Face self explanatory.

Here are the puppies: Sadie is the boston terrier, Tempe is the lab, and Rhino is the beagle.

9 comments:

  1. I have two cats and two dogs. I can get the dogs into the same shot, using copious amounts of liver as a bribe, but I can't imagine getting my cats into the same frame. I think I've managed it once in twelve years I've had them.

    Your daughter is beautiful, by the way. That picture is really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both for the kind words. I appreciate them for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's a lot of pets :-) Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, nothing wrong with a post about yourself! I personally like the pics of your family, including your pets.

    I'll keep it going. I'm 40, happily married for 12 years now, no kids. We have one dog, a Welsh Corgi Pembroke (Keeley), and two cats (Nemesis & Argo).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the compliments everyone.

    Jeff I would love to have a Corgi that and a Husky are the dream dogs. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Scott -

    My mother-in-law has had Huskies. Pretty dogs. The Corgi is actually my wife's favorite breed of dog. When she originally told me that, I had to look the breed up 'cause I didn't know what they looked like. Took one look at them and said, "Oh, the Queen's dogs." Bought the dog for my wife, but the dog bonded with me. *sigh*

    She's a handful. Very energetic, very smart. All in all, a very happy little dog who loves to "herd" the cats, much to their chagrin.

    I realize this is a little geeky, but check out what happens when you have too much time on your hands and you're a computer tech. You give your dog their own web page: www.jeffandgilly.com/keeley/sv .

    I'll shut up now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Corgis look like guinea pigs as puppies lol. I love the picture of the cat hiding behind the pumpkin. Totally reminds me of something one of our cats would do.

    Awesome pictures.

    ReplyDelete