Monday, May 23, 2011

Blog Tour de Troops!

Hey all I am just taking a second to update everyone on a new event I will be participating in.  It is called the Blog Tour de Troops!  This event is being organized by the people at the Indie Book Collective and is a great thing.  I believe any authors that are interested can still get involved.  Check out their site for all the info on becoming involved.  There are also review sites sponsoring the authors by posting reviews on the work that is available.  I have been asked to sponsor Sunset (Pact Arcanum) by Arshad Ahsanuddin (review posted tomorrow) and Rise of the Deva'shi (A Chronicle of Parthalan) by Jennifer Allis Provost (review posted Friday).


Please everyone stop by their websites and thank them for participating in such a wonderful cause.  I have read both books and they are both excellent.


Sunset: Pact Arcanum: Book One (Volume 1)Rise of the Deva'shi (A Chronicle of Parthalan)

No comments:

Post a Comment