Sunday, May 29, 2011

My guest spot and info on Blog Tour do Troops

Stuart Aken had a special post featuring me that posted yesterday on his blog.  It is pretty crazy to see me featured anywhere since I claim no unique work.  It was still very cool to see and thanks to my friends who stopped over there and showed your support.  I will also be posting an interview with Stuart here in the near future so keep an eye out for that.

I have also "sponsored" 2 authors in the Blog Tour de Troops event this Memorial Day weekend.  This is a great even sponsored by the Indie Book Collective that is giving away ebooks and kindles to troops stationed overseas.  All you have to do is visit the participating blogs and leave a comment with your email address and you will receive a copy of their book as well as one being sent to an overseas soldier.  If you know anyone serving overseas you can even specify the recipient.  There are over 30 authors participating (including Arshad Ahsanuddin and Jennifer Provost) so you can get a ton of free books and help out our soldiers.

No comments:

Post a Comment