Sunday, June 12, 2011

Jabberwocky by Daniel Coleman FREE!


HatterJabberwocky
Just to let everyone know Daniel Coleman has moved his book Jabberwocky to the free section of Smashwords for a limited time (I think 10 days) to celebrate the launch of his new book Hatter!  Daniel was nice enough to give me a copy of Jabberwocky and I enjoyed the book, it is definitely something to check out especially free!  I gave the book 4 stars and my in depth review will be published 6/28/11.




On another quick note today I finally broke 100 followers!!  Thanks very much to everyone who has followed my journey from amateur blogger to amateur blogger with 100 followers lol!  I will try to keep improving content and bringing guest spots, giveaways, interviews, reviews, and hopefully new authors to your attention.

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on reaching 100! Woohoo! Keep up the Indie book blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on hitting 100! Today 100, tomorrow 1,000,000!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on hitting 100 followers!!!! I know I didn't give an appropriate response when you told me yesterday. Zoey and I are very proud of you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the support everyone.

    Dave I'm not sure about the 1 million mark. I'll keep my goals small and look forward to 150 now. lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Scott,
    I meant to say it in my best Dr. Evil accent, but forgot to add that part, hehe.
    Nice work with the blog, though. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on reaching the 100 follower mark. Keep up the great work.


    Lee
    Tossing It Out

    ReplyDelete