Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Free Book from Douglas Brown and another interview of me!

Two quick things today, the first is Death Alarm by Douglas Brown will be free today and tomorrow.  Douglas is the author of Tamed and The Light of Epertase series.

The other item of note is another interview I did recently, this time with Jeffrey Poole author of The Bakkian Chronicles (Book I is free as well).  Check out my interview posed as a request for citizenship into the land of Lentari at his webpage here.

3 comments:

  1. Fun application. Yes, Ohio weather this 'winter' has been quite variable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, sweet! I need to pick up that Douglas Brown book - I love his stuff!!

    I have a shiny, new blog since I first followed you - please come and visit me; would love to have you!
    http://katysozaeva.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Terry - Jeff made that interview very unique it was fun to fill out.

    Katy - Doug has some great books I picked up my copy before I made the post so I wouldn't get distracted and forget lol.

    ReplyDelete