Thursday, March 29, 2012

Special offer from Jason J Sergi author of The Hero of Twilight

Today there is a special announcement from Jason J Sergi author of The Hero of Twilight.  If you purchase a copy (kindle or paperback) from Amazon, and leave an honest review, he will send you a copy of the second book in the series The Threat of Saint Flesh FREE. Now for the crazy news, you get to pick either an ecopy of the book or a signed paperback.  That's right a free copy of the book potentially a signed paperback just for leaving your honest feelings on the first book.  It's only 2.99 for the Kindle version of Hero so it's well worth it.  I will personally be getting myself a signed paperback ASAP.  For contact info for Jason and more info check out the post he did about it on his blog.

2 comments:

  1. What a nice giveaway! Good luck to Jason Sergi in getting his reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a paperback copy on the way to me. I really enjoyed the first book in the series so I'd recommend it to anyone.

      Delete