Friday, July 27, 2012

A freebie and a notice of rock bottom pricing


Today is celebration of his second book, The Great Rift, being released Edward Robertson has decided to make his first book FREE.  You can pick up your copy of The White Tree at no cost and if it's something you like The Great Rift is currently sitting at an introductory low price so grab it now!!






In other news regularly featured author Derek Prior is running a promo on Cadman's Gambit right now for the low price of .99.  If you haven't checked out this series it is a great time to do so, as the series is fantastic.  Check out Derek's blog for more info on this special promotion.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the mention, Scott. I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know. I just downloaded The White Tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No prob to both of you. I try to mention specials that I see going on and love to help authors get some extra promotion.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool! Love the covers! I will look for The White Tree on my Nook. Thanks for letting me know!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is in KDP Select so I'm not sure if you'll have any luck on Nook.

      Delete
    2. It is only on Amazon through Select right now. I'm really sorry about that--I really hate excluding readers just because they prefer a different device. But I did try to sell it on B&N for a long while, and nothing ever happened. It's extremely frustrating to have to choose between ideals (making books available through all platforms, leavin readers as many choices as they want) and sales (the things that prevent me from getting scurvy).

      So again, I'm sorry it isn't easily available for Nook. It is DRM-free, if that helps, but I understand not everyone wants to fool around with conversion software, or is able to download Kindle books in the first place. It's really tough to know what to do about this dilemma. If nothing else, I'm glad it sounded interesting. :)

      Delete
  5. thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete