Saturday, August 11, 2012

Indie Book Club love by Raphyel Jordan

My new blogging/book club friend Raphyel wrote a post today about this blog and the Indie Book Club on Goodreads.  It was a very flattering post and I'm happy to know that my efforts are making a difference to some authors out in the wide world of indie publishing.  Stop by the blog and say hi, you may also want to check out some of his art as he does do some commission pieces if you are looking for a cover or something else artisty.

Check out his post here.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Scott, what a GREAT write-up about your Goodreads club! Congrats! I admit to being a lurker in the Goodreads club -- I read the posts, but haven't joined the conversations yet. Oh, and nice tip on the cover art -- Raphyel really does gorgeous art!

    ReplyDelete