Monday, March 4, 2013

Ad spaces available on the Indie Book Blog!!!

I am now starting a program with selling some limited ad space here on the Indie Book Blog.  I've done a few months of testing with a couple authors and they have reacted positively so here is the info.  

There will be two top banner spots available per month at $25
There will be a bottom banner spot available at $15
All banner sizes are 728x90

I will also be doing two sidebar ad spaces at the cost of $8 per.  Sizing on those will be 180x160 for a reference that is the size on the Indie Book Club logo in the top right corner.

All spots are first come first serve based upon payment received.  All payments will be accepted in the form of Amazon gift cards (weird I know, but Paypal and I aren't friendly ATM).  For more info or to reserve your spot please contact me at ads.indiebookblog@gmail.com


I'm also throwing around some ideas for a featured author of the month that will potentially include a banner as well as a post each week of the month highlighting you and your work.  Keep checking back for more info on that program.

No comments:

Post a Comment