Tuesday, March 19, 2013

New video game news - Bioshock Infinite

There is exciting news in the world of video games (at least for me) as there is only one more week until the release of the latest in the Bioshock series.  These are FPS games that have a creepy plot line and lots of interesting imagery.  The first two games have taken place in an underwater city called Rapture, made to be a Utopian society that turned horribly wrong.  They are some fantastic games that even my wife enjoys watching me play.  This newest chapter, BioShock Infinite,  seems to be taking a turn in a new direction and I can't wait to see what is going to happen with it.  There are also some benefits to getting the game preordered, mostly consisting of some in game items and money right off the bat.


1 comment:

  1. I saw this game advertised during The Walking Dead last weekend. At first I thought it was a movie. I was a bit disappointed to find out it was a video game instead! Sounds like a pretty fun steampunk/dystopian world, right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete