Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Fireteam Zero Kickstarter

For those who have been following this blog for a while may recall my reviews of Bad Radio and Liar's Harvest by Michael Langlois, well he has recently started a Kickstarter campaign to get funding for a board game based on the world of his books called Fireteam Zero.  It reached it's funding goal on day one and has continued to grow with new and awesome add-ons being added regularly.  If you are a fan of tabletop gaming at all, check out the details and pick up a discounted copy of this game.


Sorry for the bland post, but I'm at work and can't really do much with images from this computer. 

1 comment:

  1. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    wholesale Jewelry

    ReplyDelete